Sunday, June 8, 2008

How I Went about Planting Income-Generating Elements on My Blog

Hi, Friends! As mentioned, I'm going to explain the process of my planting income-generating elements on my blog, which are - Affiliate Marketing - Google Adsense 1. Affiliate Marketing Firstly, I registered myself as an affiliate marketer with some organisations that have connections with merchants who provide opportunities for affiliates to sell their products or services, with a commission given in return to affiliates who generate a sale or lead. Some of these organisations are: ClixGalore AffiliateBOT Next, I chose the products or services I wished to promote by copying and pasting the codes from these merchants onto my blog. 2. Google Adsense Firstly, I signed up for a Google Adsense account. You may sign up one for yourselves too, at: https://www.google.com/adsense/login/en_GB Next, I activated my account, and received Google advertisements on my blog by copying and pasting AdSense ad codes onto my blog. Very best wishes Andy Kong As Featured On EzineArticles

No comments: